Sunday, March 1, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes!


Ella was a nightmare in church today. She would not sit still, she was in and out, and got louder with every passing minute. I blame the time! We have church from 12:20 to 3:20.. so the kids are hungry, cranky, and tired. Plus we have sacrament last, so by then, they are SOOO done. Ethan made it about 5 minutes before Dayna took him out. So anyways, we had about 15 minutes left, and I had had it with her. I was soooo cross. I marched her out ( for the 5th time), and gave her a swot on her bum, sat her down and talked to her. She said she wanted to go home, I replied " too bad".. she pipes up " too bad, so sad".. i didn't know if to laugh ( which it was funny), or give her another swot.. i chose to ignore her. I then, made her stand outside, she took off the second she saw her dad, shouting down the hall as she went " Daddy, I am going to look for a new mommy"!!!!!! Dayna laughed, along with about 5 other moms also outside. He said he would help her go look. They came back 5 minutes later, and she gave me a hug. I guess she is staying after all!! She's not even 3 yet! yikes!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my gosh! That's hilarious!
What a hoot she is!

Mitz said...

Oh Heidi this makes me feel so much better, haha! I guess you always think your kids are being the worst but you don't notice what else is going on around you! Porter was a rascal yesterday too and got a hold of the bottom of his bag full of pretzels and flung them EVERYWHERE! It was a pretzel explosion around us and it was about all I could handle by that point! Hang in there, you're not alone!

Ryan said...

That's hilaroius Heidi...dang kids, they drive you crazy and then they say somehting so darn cute you can barely stand it! haha

Ryan,Lish,Champ said...

that comment was actually from alisha..not ryan! haha.. i was on his page woops!