Monday, March 2, 2009

OOH the anticipation!!


Ok, So my guilty pleasure ( well one of them), is the batchelor. EVERY season I promise myself I am not going to watch another one, and every time i get sucked in. I am soo excited for the finale tonight. everywhere shows a few sneak previews and I have narrowed it down to 3 things...

1. He chooses Deanna ( but I really don't think he will)
2. He chooses Molly, and then changes his mind.

3. He chooses Melissa, and since the airing of the show, she's seen how he made out with all the other ones and has since broken off the engagement...

NOW, I am SOO mad, Grace has her Kindergarden open house tonight, and I have to attend, and also pay her school fee's.... HELLO, does she not know what tonight is! lol

I can't wait, seriously! sad, i know!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey girl I hope so bad he picks Melissa !! I can't wait either. Love the guilty pleasure of bachelor.