Friday, December 19, 2008

BRRRRRR!!!!!






This week has been so cold, I can barely stand it. We woke up on Sunday to -45 degree weather ( with the windchill). We have church at 9:00am, and at 8:30 I was still inmy pj's convinced church would be cancelled. Soon after, dayna said " honey, no-one has called".. so i quickly got the kids ready and off we went. I am glad we went we had a great time, but, numbers were few, and I don't really blame anyone for not going out. Your eye lashes start to freeze when you walk out the door. Even opening the van door made my hands hurts. To be honest if I turned back time, I would not have taken the Kids, they now have colds!!! It has been hovering around the
-30 range for the past week.. bbrrrr and lots of snow too! of course we had to buy a house with a huge corner lot, and so poor Dayna has lots of shoveling to do... bless him!!

No comments: