Friday, December 19, 2008

sob sob, she cut her hair











My nightmare came true this week. If i am honest, it's taken a few days to be able to post about this without crying. Last saturday I found Grace coming out of her bedroom with scissors, i asked what she was doing, as she knows she's not allowed to play with them unless we are there. She said she was just trying to cut some paper. I didn't think anything of it. That night as i put Ella to bed i looked at her hair and gasped. Grace had cut her bangs, or had actually given her bangs. I shouted for Grace to get in here, I was furious. She said she wanted Ella to have bangs just like hers and cut them. NO remorse, in fact she was quite pleased with the job. I had to walk away. I was quite teary. I know it sounds crazy to some, but I always wanted a little girl with a cute little bob. Ella had that. it had taken me since her birth to grow it out. i tried so hard with Grace, but her hair was just not meant for it. She has cute hair too BTW. So the next day i tried to look at it, and she didn't do a too bad of a job. it could have been alot worse. I took her to my stylist and she fixed them as best as she could. But she for sure has bangs now!!! It's taken me a few days to get over it, but Today i actually thought " oh it looks soo cute with bangs" maybe this is good, she doesn't get food in her hair every night now!!
Of course, both of them are adorable, so Graceis forgiven, and Ella is as always, cute as a button!
I didn't have any pics of the before shot of when Grace cut them, but here she is with bangs! ( fringe to the British who read this!)

No comments: