Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!








We hope you all had a great easter time! Dayna & I decided to do Easter fun on saturday. When the kids woke up the Easter bunny had left them baskets full of treats, stickers, crafts, cute stuff for their hair.. you get the picture! then Dayna had to work, so the girls and I decorated eggs, played with sidewalk chalk ( in Egg shapes), did a craft and had treats :) Then when dad got home, we had an easter egg hunt! A fun saturday :)
Sunday we went to church and had a good time there, then we went over to Dayna's best friends home and we had dinner and the kids played, and ate too much sugar again.!!!
We are so grateful for this time of year, when we can celebrate what our Saviour has done for us. It blows my mind. I will never be able to comprehend it. It does make me want to be a better person. I have a long way to go!


heidi

No comments: