Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grace got her 2nd hair cut!




My poor baby. She longs for hair like barbie! but she is hair follicly challanged. Her breaks off sooo easily, and she's had 2 hair cuts her whole life, and it was barely to her shoulders. Ihave been trying to convince her to cut it off, and one day she came and asked if we could cut it ( i think it also helped that 2 girls in primary got theirs cut short).. phew! I made an appontment and here is the results, a little 'a' line bob.. super cute!

3 comments:

Angie said...

That fits her so well! CUTE!

Mitz said...

It looks adorable! I just can't believe how big she is getting, I still think of her with her little pigtails in nursery! Too cute!

Marie B. said...

I have to confess that when I saw your daughters haircut I thought it was so adorable that I went out and had Belen get the same hair. So cute! Thanks for the idea!