Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Team Edward


Oh boy, the bug got to me. I didn't really want to read the 'Twilight' series. Vampires just were not my thing, but everyone kept telling me that I would love them, so i read it.... HOOKED!!!!!! I am about to start #4 and i can't wait. I feel bad for half ignoring my kids while my face is burried in them!!

On our girls weekend, we went to see the movie. When 'Edward' came on the screen for the 1st time, the whole place went wild.. i was there with 2 of my friends with 6.5 kids between us, and we were screaming too... wowzers! He looked soo hot!!!
So go Edward!
on a funny note i was talking with a friend last night, and she had a friend that went to see it and they made t-shirts up, she was preggo and the shirt read.. " It's Edward's"! ahah too funny!!love it!


No comments: