Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like christmas
















































I wish i had a bigger house just to accomodate my need to fill every nook and cranny with christmas things. I drive Dayna nuts! One thing I am going to spend $$$ on this year is a new tree, and when I say this year, i mean in the sales!! We bought our tree when we lived in our little apartment, and now it just looks a bit sad and spindly in our living room. I am excited to get a full looking one!! The girls love to help decorate, and I love this time of year. Josh Groban has been filling our house with his wonderful voice, mingles with the kids singing.. what perfect sounds!

2 comments:

The Lowry's said...

I love your shelf. What fun to be able to switch it up each season!

Angie said...

I don't think you can ever over-decorate for Christmas... :) Looks great!