Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


Ethan, was not feeling the greatest, he's teething!


Graces pumpkin


The girls with Sam our neighbour.

Uncle Dustin was at the mall.. arn't you too old for candy?
Grace.. soo cute!
much happier!

she was not happy!

Grace was not amused at been a wizard.. where's her hat?

I told her if she smiles she could have a candy!
Carving pumpkns with Daddy

my spider cupcakes.. yes i know they have 8 legs, but i could only fit 6! lol
h, I love this time of year. It's so fun. I love the colours, the smells, the change of leaves. Of course been in Canada, it's a little colder than I would like, but today was beautiful, it was 23 degrees ( 73) and what more could you ask for!!!
Our week started with carving pumpkins for FHE. Ella was scared of them, but Grace loved it. Grace had her pre-school party, so Dayna and I stayed up making spider cupcakes. I LOVE doing things like this. I know i'm a dork, but I sometimes get teary when doing stuff like this, it's like a dream come true. I always wanted to be a mom! I seriously get a kick out of it.
Today we went to my friends Carmens home and we had a party for the kids. It was so cute. I loved seeing the kids dress up.. now this is where the story of my kids start. Grace was a wizard, and Ella a pirate.. they looked so cute. However, they both had little fits this morning becuase they wanted to be princess, and Ella said her shirt was 'itchy'. They wouldn't even wear them to the party, i had to bribe them!! ..... in the PM, i told them they could just wear their princess dresses, you can tell the difference in Graces face! lol it says it all!
Then after lunch, we headed to the mall. I was gonna take Ella but she fell asleep, and i left her sleeping, since I knew she would have a late night. So Grace & I went. It started at 3, and we got there right on time, it was so nice heading to the stores where they were handing out candy, but within 10 mins it was packed, you couldn't move, by then she already had TONS, so we came home! .. I made them eat supper and then we went to our wards 'trunk er treat' ( i left my camera at home), but it was so fun. Then we came home and we jsut did 2 blocks of trick or treating. I have so much stinking candy in this house. Do you know i am trying to lose 28lbs!!! jeesh!
It was a fun & busy day, and as I write this, I have 2 girls on a sugar high and hour after bedtime, still watching TV! lol oh well!
Hope you had a good one too!














No comments: