Thursday, January 3, 2008

body for life!


HERE I COME..... BODY FOR LIFE






Well on 3 days ago i started body for life. For those that don't know what it is, it's a weight removal plan. 12 week programme. You eat 6 small meals per day, and work out 6 times a week, alternating cardio & strength training... so, so far so good. I am sooo excited to be doing it. I guess I am writing this, so I am accountable to more people!! lol




I have gained weight with each baby,and never lost that last 10-15lbs before getting pregnant again. Well having 3 kids in 4 years, those extra pounds add up,and now i am on the road to losing 50lbs! my goal is to do it my june 1st.. and my reward... CLOTHES!!! Dayna said i can spend as much as I like on a new wardrobe, and he will even take me down to SLC for better shopping :)




So here is my at my thinnest.. I plan to lose 10lbs more than this pic!!!


aaaggghhh wish me luck.. i will report often and give you an update!!