Saturday, October 20, 2007


saturday October 20th


this was sent to me, i thought it was fun, now you can get to know him too!!!



My Husband
What is his name? Dayna Joel
How long have you been together? coming up 7 years!
How long did you date? 10 days, and engaged for 3 weeks!
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? dayna, but i snack more :)
Who said I love you first? mmhh, i think me??
Who is taller? dayna is by 4 inches
Who sings better? Me, so you know how bad he must be! hahah
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject, anything math or science he is, anything English me!
Whose temper is worse? 50/50
Who does the laundry? Me - 95% me, but i'm home all day!
Who does the dishes? the dishwasher, but i usually load it
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
Who pays the bills? I do, i am a bit of a freak,i like control over this area!! I know to the penny how much we have in the bank!! lol
Who mows the lawn? usually dayna, unes it looks bad and i have to do it there and then!

Who cooks dinner? me usually, but he makes breakfast on saturdays!
Who drives when you are together? Always Dayna - but I'm really good at telling him how.
Who is more stubborn? i would say him
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me, but he's getting wayyyy better at it
Whose parents do you see the most? His, mine are 4000 miles away!
Who kissed who first? Dayna kissed me first
Who asked who out? I kinda e-mailed him, and then he invited me to Canada
Who proposed? dayna
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more friends? I have more, but he's very tight with the ones he does have.. it's cute to see them together!
Who wears the pants in the family? our KIDS!!!!!!!! lol
SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN, COPY AND PASTE ( CHANGE YOUR DETAILS), AND POST IT!!)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I did mine! I was actually tagged for this over a week ago and then I forgot to do it. Thanks for the reminder! :)

The Whiddens said...

That was so cute Heidi! I laughed when I read about you guys dating for 10 days and engaged for 3 weeks. I forgot about that. You guys are so cute!