Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

Anyone that knows me, knows how much I Love Christmas time.  I love the décor, the music, the baking, the smells, the crisp air, the parties, everything.  I love shopping, wrapping, cooking, you name it.  Dayna.. not so much, We have been married near 12 years, and he's getting better, he kind of has to been married to me :)  I think this time of year is magical, I really do!!!

So, I have been slowly getting my Christmas décor out.  I need to sort through it, I still have 3 totes left!!  I do a tree upstairs and one down in the family room with all the kids things they make etc... I need to put that one up this weekend.. so here is a little sneak peak.  I buy a few things each year, this year, is my BEAUTIFUL "Oh holy night" art, I need to get a stand for it, but my good friend Jaime made it, oh I love it, and I love she lives a few houses down from me :)






so here is a sneak peak..

No comments: