Saturday, February 7, 2009

I've been tagged!

1 Word Answer...
1. Where is your cell phone?
none
2. Your significant other?
Dayna
3. Your hair?
Short
4. Your mother?
shopoholic
5. Your father?
hilarious
6. Your favorite food?
Italian
7. Your dream last night?
Weird
8. Your favorite drink?
diet coke
9. Your dream/goal?
Skinny
10. What room you are in?
Computer
11. Your hobby?
reading
12. Your fear?
dying
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
settled
14. Where were you last night?
Home
15. Something that you aren't?
Skinny
16. Muffins?
mmmhhhh
17. Wish list item?
Food Storage
18. Where you grew up?
England
19. Last thing you did?
cook
20. What are you wearing?
jeans
21. Your TV?
Beverley hills 90210
22. Your pets?
none
24. Your life?
Great
25. Your mood?
Bored
26. Missing someone?
Yes
27. Car?
minivan!
28. Something you are not wearing?
diamonds
29. Your favorite store?
NEXT ( UK)... sorry had to add www. next.co.uk
30. Your favorite color?
pink
31. When is the last time you laughed?
Today
32. Last time you cried?
wednesday
33. One place that I go to over and over?
Fridge
34. One person who emails me regularly?
bobbi
35. My favorite place to eat?
moxies
Now I would love to see any and all my wonderful blogging friends out there to do this especially
nancy, Kari, angie, ali,julie, carmen, marie, michelle

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for doing the tag Heidi. Oh by the way I LOVE YOUR WALL, it is simply darling.

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

oh thanks Tiffany, it's not quie finished yet, but it's getting there :) I LOVED the lettering you did for me !