Sunday, May 4, 2008

HAPPY 6 MONTH BIRTHDAY ETHAN

HAPPY 6 MONTH BIRTHDAY ETHAN






It feels like yesterday that I was writing my birth story. Here we are now, Ethan will be 6 months old tomorrow. Where does the time go??? He's has been such a blessing in our home. He's soooo happy unless he's hungry or tired, and if thats the case, we sure hear about it. He's crawling backwards, and just today took a knee forward! This is kinda late for me, both girls were crawling by now, but it's so nice, i hope it takes him awhile to figure how to move!!

He's also HUGE compared to my girls. He's now 22lbs!!! Ella turned 2 a few weeks ago, and she is 24 lbs!!! He loves his food. We recently started him on solids, he LOVES carrots, and ADORES Vanilla pudding with apples. I hope his good eating continues.

He loves his exersaucer ( which is funny, the other kids never did). He doesn't quite sleep all night, he usually goes to bed at 8:30 and wakes at 3 for a feed then back til 6 or 7. Which is much better than Ella, she still wakes up 3 times a night :(



so here are a few pics from the last few weeks of him. I adore this little boy.

No comments: