Wednesday, December 5, 2007

oh what a night :(

MOM"S.. WANT TO RUN AWAY WITH ME?
Am i the only mom, who some times wants to drive away and have a break just for one night!!

This is how last night and today went....

I went to bed at 10:30pm, i had fed Ethan and I was exhausted. Ella had been soo clingy all day, i literally could not put her down, so after doing 3 loads of laundry, cleaning the house, cleaning her toy room,all of this with her attached to my hip.. i was DONE!.... but no I wasn't...
she woke at 11:30pm screaming. I gave her a bottle and she went back to bed, at 1pm, Ethan woke up for feeding ( did i mention he's the slowest eater in the world), so at 1:30 i put him back, only to have Ella wake up screaming again, she was inconsolable. I got up with her laid on the couch, cuddled her, gave her tylenol, which she threw back up.. she's screaming the whole time..... at 5:00am yes 5:00am, she's still sad, I had not slept at all. Dayna wakes up and brings Ethan out, I feed him, and Dayna takes Ella. I put Ethan back to bed and Dayna say's he will stay up with Ella.. I go to bed.. Ethan decides he's not so tired after all, and cries and fussies.. by this time it's 6:30am... and grace wakes up with all the noise,... and i still have not been to bed :(

I was lucky, Dayna had a house to finish painting and then he could take the rest of the day off.. He walked in at 10:30am and i went to bed until1:30, and then he went for a few hrs. We took Ella to the doctors and she has a double ear infection. So it maybe another long night, she was soo tired though, she fell asleep at 6:30.. let's see how long it lasts!!

Somedays I wish i could just know what it was like to sleep through the night again. It's been 4 years, since that happened.. i am not kidding!
heidi
oh, and now i can't get my comments to work on here? It said it's showing, but they arn't?? anyone know what to do?
heidi